Inspired by the last Inca, Atahualpa, whom legend says was born in the 1200s – this hoodie captures the concept of the mysterious Incas, a dynasty which legend says was born in the middle of Lake Titicaca, a deep lake in the Andes mountains.
- Pre-shrunk two-way stretch
- 100% premium micro-fibre polyester
- Strong and durable fabric is resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, abrasion, and mildew
- Machine-washable and easy to care for
- High-definition sublimation printing technique covers the entire front, back, hood and sleeves
- Each fabric panel of the hoodie is printed with the graphics before sewing to ensure the design is flawless and the construction is perfect